Thread: Anime Elitists?
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-16, 11:59   Link #6
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

I feel that the mainstream stuff on TV is just like a taste for me, I'll watch it cause right now that's one of my main anime sources...I seriously hate when they cut things out and/or change things around but if it's on tv then i can live with it...If i really like the series i will most likely end up buying the series so i can get it the way it's meant to be...

And fansubs are 2nd best right next to the dvd's...

Normal people that aren't into anime as much as others will most likely not care enough about censorship and just watch what's on tv and not think twice about gettin dvd's or watching the uncut/uncensored versions...and cause they see that people like us hate to see things uncensored and we try to divide it from other series for one reason or another they think we take it a bit too far...but this is our hobby and nothing else...just like some people have their cars, model building, etc etc...we have anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_R
(where the hell did they get "Jesse and James" from??).
I'm not sure where they got the names..but i think someone in the studio had a thing for wild west films....Jesse and James = Jesse James...and the other two from the same team, Butch and Casidy = Butch Casidy i dotn know if this is meant to be like this...but it's just a little thing i noticed...