View Single Post
Old 2010-02-27, 04:32   Link #292
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Complete control over bankai means having Zangetsu on 100%, which leaves Ogichi at 0%, meaning that when Ichigo goes bankai+hollow mask, he is using both effects at the same time (be it 40/60 or 90/10 is unknown).[/SPOILER]
You're saying there that no matter which effects he uses, his reiatsu stays the same. His full potential would be both Zangetsu's shinigami and hollow side at 100 %. You can also put it like this:

Zangetsu 100%
Hichigo 100%
=
Ichigo's full potential unlocked *ka-ching*

And why can't they stack? I just don't see why. Ichigo's Bankai is rushed and has little to no training before it was used against Byakuya. Although his growth rate is "fukken epiks"-level, he still can't master Bankai in 3 days. Sure, he unlocked it, but that doesn't mean he can completely wield it with super skill. This was shown when he fought against Hichigo in his soul. He was nearly obliterated, but plot armor saved him there (again)
This could explain why his Bankai is so shitty nowadays. All he needs is his Superman Hollowfication and boom! he's back in action. Look at the other captains. They've had years and years of practice with their Bankais, and they can fight Espada without any friggin Hollowfication.

Anyways, i'm going off-topic. What i'm saying is that it just doesn't make sense to me. Ichigo's Bankai is so weak that it has to stack with Hollowfication. Otherwise, Ichigo would be too weak to kill even that damn ninó-guy (The Privaron Espada he killed in HM arc.)