View Single Post
Old 2013-08-23, 14:03   Link #1403
Hagoshod
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
...Please don't tell me you're turning it into a musical.
Well you know how Izumi thinks back to Papa Bear Protective Father Figure Training Captain Guy-kun when she comes up with her own strategy?

And you know how the last thing Papa Bear Protective Father Figure Training Captain Guy-kun says before he sacrifices himself in the anime is "I hope you'll [referring to Yui, Rival-chan, and Izumi] be real pilots the next time we meet?"

My main idea bounces off of that scene so Izumi winds up in limbo and Dead Papa Bear Protective Father Figure Training Captain Guy-kun is all proud of her for fulfilling his wish. Then the other dead training academy girls and Dead Boyfriend-kun show up and they have some heartfelt schmaltzy dialogue together. And then I guess they all climb up on the big old wall of deep fried BETA corpses Izumi created with the sHiraNui and they start singing covers of J-Pop songs for no particular reason.

and now that I think about it isn't that pretty much how the Total Eclipse VN canonically ends? With the magical Shiranui-kitbash forcefields and singing dead people and whatnot? Art imitates life imitates art imitates horrible fanfiction.
Hagoshod is offline   Reply With Quote