View Single Post
Old 2011-11-29, 16:44   Link #143
VVolf
夜空派

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozen Van Kaizer View Post
Am I the only person who really felt sorry for Yozora and Rika in this episode? Some people defend them but that's it.

I love Sena more but seriously I felt Yozora's pain when she looked away in that bus. Most people who bash on Yozora or Rika probably don't know how serious this Disorder is. I really hope the club understands their situation.
Nope, you're not alone. It's obvious from the bus scene that Yozora was sorry that she had to leave like that. Had it been a smirking Yozora then yes, I would've agreed that Yozora did it on purpose to spoil everyone's fun.

As for the club's reaction,
Spoiler for Club reaction:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
I found her quite fitting from the beginning (being exposed only to plot synopsis, a few chapters, and a lot of art before the anime).
Exactly my thoughts. I found Inoue's voice perfect for Yozora right from the start too. Her normal deep voice fits the tsun/kuu theme, as well as the sadistic or manipulative feel Yozora frequently emits. But by gods, it sounds absolutely heavenly when she goes into dere dere mode.

So yeah...perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I am still undecided if I should massively facepalm or laugh like crazy at this >_>
Why not both? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ha...ha...aha...*facepalm*

"Then, I'll treat you as more important than a hundred people. Even if there were a hundred...no, a million or a trillion people, even if it means standing against the entire world, I'll still be your friend no matter what." Taka (Kodaka) to Sora (Yozora), "Past", vol 1.