View Single Post
Old 2009-11-21, 09:15   Link #19507
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBirthday View Post
Hello, everyone. I've been lurking for a while now, and finally decided to post something I thought of some time ago. After listening to this song, I found myself thinking of how it might apply to Yuuno, if he were to confess his feelings to Nanoha and be told by her that she doesn't feel the same way about him. Thoughts, anyone?

P.S. I don't hate or dislike Yuuno, this is just a song-inspired fic idea.
Welcome!

That fic would be interesting. Rejection is rarely touched on, so it would be interesting to see how its played out :3 I say go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ7UP View Post
Satashi, just wondering about something - given that photocomics are essentially a story told in the form of photos in a comic format, i.e. this, what's the official FFT stance on them? Should they be posted here, or in the image thread?

If you'd like, I could whip up a little 4koma involving Shamal and a really shiny sword.
Well, I would say picture because they're pictures, but if its a fic WITH pictures then I'd say either. If its just a 4koma or something, then picture thread would be best. if it was like a comic book, then here would be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Inquisitor View Post
Dear All:

(1) New here, hello everybody.

(2) Yes, you read the title right. Link to the story of FF.net is here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5519512/...Space_and_Time

Basic Premise: Given the name of the TSAB and A Time Lord, surely they must be aware of each other? Then the Doctor decides to go looking for a pen pal, but ends up with more than just one...

Please review and, especially, check on my characterization. I need a good smack in the head if anyone is out of character.
dunno about Dr. who so I can't really comment. However, welcome to the thread and I hope you enjoy your stay ^_^
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote