View Single Post
Old 2010-02-05, 16:00   Link #1
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Tiresome dreams-what to do?

So, lately I've been having the most boring dreams of my life, like:
1) I'm in my room, formatting my PC and I spend all night watching it update...forcefully woke up at 86% or something because I was bored out of my mind.
2) This one was yesterday, I dreamt I had to go to the supermarket, got stuck in traffic, then spend the rest of the night looking for parking
I found some officers and whatnot who suggested that I turn left next block and park at building A, but I was thinking "to hell with it" and woke up.

This would be funny if I didn't wake up tired, but everytime I have these kinds of dreams it feels like I've spent the entire night awake, doing whatever I was dreaming I was doing (walking included) and spend the rest of the day in a weakened state.
Note that although I have a driver's license I've never taken the car out for anything and although I've been through 4 PCs I've never formatted any of them (or even watched them during that time, either), so they're not flashbacks and definitely not things I WANT to experience.
So my question is, what could the cause of these dreams be, and how can I stop them? Many thanks to anyone who bothers answering
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote