View Single Post
Old 2010-02-05, 16:18   Link #3
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
2) This one was yesterday, I dreamt I had to go to the supermarket, got stuck in traffic, then spend the rest of the night looking for parking
I found some officers and whatnot who suggested that I turn left next block and park at building A, but I was thinking "to hell with it" and woke up.
Well this is obviously a dream about your latent homosexuality trying to come forth. The car jam and parking situation are all reflective of the conformity you are trying to place on yourself, but constantly feel frustrated at. You even seek help from an officer, asking instructions on how park, i.e. "fit in", before firmly rejecting their advice and the situation, and waking up to embrace your new self....

Joking aside, it was probably something you did before going to bed. Dreams are, many times, influenced by either what you are doing right before going to sleep (watching horror movies, read a boring article, drinking milk, etc) or something more long term (stress, etc). Both dreams do seem to be rooted in doing something tedious, so there could be something in your current lifestyle that is leaving you unfulfilled to the point of frustration.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote