View Single Post
Old 2010-02-05, 16:37   Link #4
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
a dream about your latent homosexuality trying to come forth. The car jam and parking situation are all reflective of the conformity you are trying to place on yourself, but constantly feel frustrated at.
How could this have eluded meeee!
Quote:
Both dreams do seem to be rooted in doing something tedious
Although my life does have a very typical routine of commuting 4h a day and spending a few hours in front of the computer, it's not something that bores me; I've been doing both for over 4 years already, time flies anywhere I go except some intensely boring lectures, which I skip. There's also other dreams that have absolutely nothing to do with my lifestyle, for example mountain climbing with rope and pickaxe and waking up exhausted and out of breath o_0
Every night before I go to sleep I either read manga (kinda like how kids are being read fairy tales) or browse AS, both of which I enjoy...Addressing stress, I only build up as much as needed for my current exams, which end in exactly one week, I'm generally calm and don't tend to freak out.
Quote:
unfulfilled to the point of frustration.
The only unfulfilled things I actually do get frustrated about are not having a job and not having an income, which are pretty much connected...not planning on getting one till I'm out of uni though, so as long as nobody mentions it I don't think about it...really hurts when people throw hints tho >_<

Last edited by Kafriel; 2010-02-05 at 16:48.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote