View Single Post
Old 2013-05-22, 08:44   Link #1079
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

I should say that the only reason I even know who Azaka Kokutou is, is because I read TV Tropes.

I had no idea it would fit.
It was intended to be sort of sarcastic at times, but that's because it's actually Yui's mind narrating itself, pointing out the things that Yui herself would rather keep hidden.

Yeah, Yui is a naughty, naughty girl, but then again, it's because she feels so strongly about Yuuya.

As for me, Goose and Sasa, we come up next chapter when the narration describes the kind of women Yuuya knows. Yui is convinced that my char is positively insane, and bi, since I have Goose and Ikaruga and Inia wrapped around my fingers. Also, we hang out together and cause colossal damage. There's a reason Latorova will never hold any more barbecues.

On serious note, the Cryska bit actually took me a bit to write (it's halfway done now), because it's less about hate, and the sheer despair that Yui feels when she meets her.

--
Yeah, I read that fic. As far as Takeru-centric, it feels really good. I hope the writer can keep it up.
Alastor Mobius Toth is offline   Reply With Quote