Thread: Licensed Jinsei (La Bonne Vie)
View Single Post
Old 2014-07-12, 02:44   Link #25
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I enjoyed ep1. I liked the characters and the humour. And the basically positive human relations.

Lots of interesting young seiyuus. Not all wonderful, but interesting. It was amazing to hear Nike's voice from The World is Still Beautiful (Maeda Rena) coming out of the club president's mouth. It's hard to be sure, but it seems that the seiyuu for the science girl, who may be the main love interest (Nitta Hiyori), is just 16 or 17. This is her first named role, and only her second role of any kind. And she's good. I even heard Kuwashima Houko in her voice at one point. Fumi's seiyuu, Toyota Moe, lives up to her name. The main guy is played by a 31-year-old who has played a lot of bit parts, but only one lead (Takumi Yasuaki).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
I'm surprised that anime is pushing one girl...and other are supporting her....
Yes, that surprised me, but I really liked it. I prefer one straightforward love relationship to the heartache and confusion of triangles and pentangles. But I wouldn't be surprised if this show evolved into a harem.

Here's a characters/seiyuus page for this show, with pics of the main characters and their seiyuus, and a bit of info about each seiyuu.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote