View Single Post
Old 2008-01-26, 19:38   Link #40
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

man there can only be one word for this ep INTENSE

Seriously so many things were happening at the same time, i was on the edge of my seats for the whole ep!

The reaction of Eita in seeing Oga-chan in the fuzetsu again was just so nicely done! Really draws out the trauma he suffered previously and was extremely realistic.

Silver bursting out of Yuji was like a scene from Aliens and had my jaw open. This ep left alot more questions then it answered and the incident with Konoe made me wonder that it looked liked maybe Hecate placed Konoe to gather up some precious memories in her place or something. All that symbolism with the birds had me confused a bit but I'd say artistically it was amazingly done. The music in this ep took a level up and fitted so well and we saw Shana crying for Yuji...

Seriously my thoughts are so messed up right now after seeing this ep, it was so good that I can't find words to describe it so i'm just stumbling all over myself...

It was a perfect blend of action and development. Ep 13 was good for it's fastpaced action but this ep was spectacular for it's action and character development.

I really hope Yoshida will do something now that she got a hougou from Pheles...