Thread: Licensed Boku no Hero Academia
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-14, 22:00   Link #13
marvelB

Hey, there's finally a translation for this series! Of course, said translations could be better, but..... eh, whatcha gonna do.

Anyway, I'm a little surprised nobody made the OPM comparisons yet, lol (I mean, the heroes even have rankings, right?). Anyway, it is interesting to see the MC already gain strength so soon after the first chapter. I'm also curious as to whether or not that kid with the explosion powers will still remain something of a rival to Izuku (maybe even becoming a supervillain), or they'll eventually team up together to fight crime....?

BTW, something interesting I noticed is that the giant villain shown in the first chapter's color spread (as seen in the first post) looks nearly identical to the villain from the first chapter of Bulge:

^Like seriously, just slap some dreadlocks on him, and they'd practically be the same character, lol. That being said, I do look forward to more of Horikoshi's character designs. I already like the tree ninja and firefighter hero's designs, in particular.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote