Thread: Crunchyroll Gosick
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-08, 00:34   Link #2015
Myname

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
She wants to kill those people who mistreated her ten years ago by letting them suffer the same fate she had. As for Ned Baxter, you already mentioned the reason: he is a psychopath. This kind of people often have a calm side and a violent side; the question is when the violent side would manifest.
Psycho Ned just seemed to come out of nowhere though...

Quote:
As for Kujo not being helped out by anyone else, I still need to check how the novels handled this part, but the manga also depicts that Victorique was the only person who could save Kujo; probably, the others were too far away from Kujo at the scene.
Victorique was inside the fire for a few minutes inhaling the smoke fighting the maid while Grevil and Nun ran to the other side of the bridge immediately. Yea... that scene didn't make much sense.

Quote:
Security will be counter-productive for Garnier. Security is for very valuable stuff, and focusing on a single room for high-level security is gonna get the authorities wondering eventually.
High-level security? They don't even have low level security! Even just one guard is enough. Besides, what's so strange for an wealthy entrepreneur owning a large store having some guards watching over valuables or at least the rooms themselves? It's at the very top so even if there's no valuables, it could be a restricted area like the boss' office but Kujou just strolls right in.

That actually brings up another question I forgot. That guy's ninja secretary. I thought she was going to have a bigger role but she didn't even have a line.

Quote:
Lulu's death is no longer needed to be a secret since her purpose is to create a scenario in which Queen Coco Rose dies several years after her apparent death.
Well since they decided not to secretly dispose of the corpse and instead gave her a grave and contradicting date of death along with not disposing of her belongings (such as the note in her locket), Victorique and Co. managed to find the answer.

Quote:
The search for the double is a secret. There are no reports of a hiring for "a certain body double", just a hiring for a "secretary".
Hmm, well... searching for a blue-eyed blonde secretary in a mass recruiting campaign and then having Coco Rose live in a house secluded from the rest of the world (with a few servants) seems to raise eyebrows. Then again, maybe I might be thinking that because I already know the secret.

Quote:
It closed enough for me as it is, unless you want them to look for Avril's grandfather, wherever he is right now.
The Kujo crush subplot actually...

Quote:
This probably requires a rewatch. I'm sure there are instances when Brian mistreats Victorique and when Brian is probably indifferent to her. The glaring Roscoe on the tower at the night of the Phantasmagoria is probably not an illusion after all; it is the hateful Brian Roscoe watching from a distance while the loving Brian Roscoe roams around with Cordelia.

On the wind part, it's
The first 2-3 times we see Cordelia and Roscoe, it's just the two of them together. No second Roscoe. Even in the flashback where Cordelia gets kidnapped, it's just one. Now all of a sudden, she's travelling with two of them all the time. Maybe there were subtle hints but still, the reveal of a second Roscoe seemed kinda stupid.

Quote:
Very few people visit the library, including the unseen librarian, and the faculty members. Her house is another reason why she doesn't need to leave the school premises: her home is quite literally Saint Marguerite Academy.
Do they give any reasons why the library is so deserted besides people not liking to read?

Quote:
It's not really that high, but it is enough for Roscoe to suffer a broken back and all those injuries he received.
Seemed pretty damn high to me. It looked like a huge cliff looking over the forest. Even if he survived the fall, how Victorique managed to save him seems dubious.
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote