View Single Post
Old 2007-08-24, 13:50   Link #14
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Dude I'm a football aficianado...Obviously I don't think Palko is the answer, I just said i'd take him over Martin as of today...Martin has no awareness in the pocket...and he scares me almost more than Palko starting would scare me...

Pro and college Louisiana looking so strong...LSU is my alma mater and it would be sweet for us to win it all in New Orleans this year at the BCS championship...
I think LSU has a strong chance to win the National Title this year, for the run of the National Title it would be over six teams battling, as For USC at no. 1, the chances for them to lose around possible two games in at California and UCLA, there are the only team to prove that they can beat USC. It just me hoping again for USC to lose those games and I can put Notre Dame add in as well, if there QB situation can be worked out and ND Coach Charlie Weis promised to the media that they will have starter named on the 20th of Aug. so they're he's got his mind on bit of confusion for which QB to start on Sept 1st against GT (Georgia Tech).

As I still keep word, I'll try to do more work on this thread tonight!

NFL Preseason Highlights from tonight, including more NFL News and Notes, College Football News, as we await till next week.