View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 23:47   Link #6374
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Well the main problem Keima is having with Chihiro is this
Spoiler for size:

He just doesn't know what do do with Chihiro so he's hoping that if he ignores the problem it will go away. Plus he has his own feelings to deal with in regards to her.

Based on the last page it does seem like he realises that simply making Ayumi like him more won't work so maybe he'll try and do something about Chihiro. He might just come clean with her and explain everything but that doesn't seem to be his style.
furthermore,what good would do apologizing to her do:he doesn't love her and that's it.
no matter how he would have phrased it,he still would have to dump her,sinse she was no no mercury's host.
So i doubt she want his pity.
howeover,would chihiro(and ayumi)know keima better,she should be flattered he used such harch word to dump her:his original intent was to use much softer method but he got curious and could no help but to ask her why she loved him;her answear is what make him loose his cool-and drop his mask,sinse he could no bear to be loved oustide of a conquest as he doesn't like himself-something Ayumi was never able to do.
And,i'm no a chihiro fan:i prefer bishoujo to ordinary girl.

Last edited by azziz; 2012-01-02 at 07:08.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote