View Single Post
Old 2010-10-30, 13:43   Link #39
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Just a transfer.

Very good manga adaptation. Very well done. Mio's expression were the best. Some comments on some parts of the episode.........her butler's expression in the beginning was very entertaining and I laughed at it. Parody of Heidi=>
Spoiler:
and Keima on the swing was hilarious. Disbelief of Mio at Keima being her new chauffeur was another good comedy. Keima was not so bad with his new chauffeur outfit. I assume Elcea had to do something with that.

Carriages in order......first one a little too normal and looks shabby perhaps the standard they used in Vietnam here, second one was glorious for a princess here, third one was ridiculous and way too much here but it was good comedy and fourth one was too much of a tank cabin. Like Dahak86 said Mio has nice legs that are indeed Oh......they included a a favorite of mines in girls with Mio here and that is the little tooth in the mouth pose.

Best parts are obvious.....the dress ups of Keima here,which looks a real gentleman! But Mio's dress here is deemed of a princess! Elcea's maid outfit and appearance was also good here. Better looking than in the manga. Mio's facial expression and happiness of it was best here! I hate SOB snobbish idiotic rich people here! Made me at them. Loved the cuteness of Mio when young particularly at these parts=>
Spoiler:

So in the end....
Mio is happy below.

and honors her dead father below!
Spoiler:

Episode is 10/10 easy!