View Single Post
Old 2012-09-09, 09:58   Link #27
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
This ep is more awesome than the previous ep ^_^

Spoiler for battles:
That's a shame, I quite like it, especially that "twist" at the end is extremely clever in terms of story and contextually IF you consider Neshinbara as Kawakami's self-insert character. The fact that a doujin writer's story trumped the original is a nightmare to many authors, not mention the popularity of such work in Japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
From what I remember about how Juana's Akedia Katathlipse and Cecil's "Sharing" Ability,

• Juana's Mortal Sin Armament exploits a person's discontent over a particular part of her body — Kimi is immune because she regards her body as perfect, and even flaunts it for all the world to see as a shirabyoushi.
• Cecil's ability distributes her weight to everyone in a particular range — Kimi simply says "no thanks", again due to her absolute contentment, and renders herself immune to Cecil's ability.
In the episode she mentioned how her skill can be active at all time because her god considers make-up and fashion as offerings, so she can just ignore all the other skills with her own at will. Though how it specifically works I think will be explained next episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...Can that even be called a war?
It's never straight out war in the traditional sense though, it's an re-enactment. At least in a war you don't know the outcome, here you are pre-determined to lose, and the only thing you can change is the interpretation.

EDIT: Kimi said I'll beat you until you're like a くしゃまん, I assume that means くしゃくしゃ饅頭, but knowing Kimi and Toori (and last episode), would this be くしゃくしゃまんこ (which is actually makes more sense given the adjective); I wonder what CR will translate that as ...

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2012-09-09 at 11:10.