View Single Post
Old 2008-04-17, 23:56   Link #151
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
If Yuuki is the QUEEN and Kaname is the KING that would make Zero a KNIGHT.
I wouldn't say IF, I would say definitely. It's quite obvious now that Yuuki is Queen, Kaname is the King, and Zero is the Knight. This also makes sense why most of the story focuses on Zero (*points to the title*).

Kaname and Yuuki vs. Rido and Shizuka is basically the battle over the royal throne. Kaname killed the former Queen Shizuka and I think Rido wants Yuuki as his Queen. (That's why he had wanted her to drink his blood but Kaname beats him to the punch. Since Kaname's blood now flows in Yuuki and he is the "master" that awakens her, she might be stuck to him but we'll see.) It seems that maybe the Queen is the one who holds the most power in a vampire clan (at least in VK) because Rido did say that Shizuka wouldn't have been easy for him to tame anyways, so he wasn't as bothered by her death.

Zero's reaction to Yuuki after she became a vampire...well, all I can say is I'm glad he is where he is because that boy needs the time to think. Yuuki has done a lot for him ever since they knew each other over the 4+ years. I hope he realizes that and remember what Kaname told him that Yuuki would never betray him.

Kaname knows quite well how strongly Yuuki feels about Zero. I think when Kaname allowed Zero to drink his blood, he basically threw all his dignity and pride out the window for Yuuki's sake. That's admirable.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote