Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 23:16   Link #1384
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

wow this series is great and i just watched episodes 1-6. so far i've laughed and even had my heart wrench. this series really has a tactitioners point of view. maou is very good at what she does and i like that she is trying to find a peaceful resolve even at the deaths of her own people. yuusha is very straight forward, a true soldier, he knows what to do and how to get it done. war is hell and this series shows it very clearly and i know i've been there done that. im really hoping maou gets what she wants cause ending in a loss or victory will ruin this whole story, so lets all look for whats "over the hill" XD. btw ive never seen an anime that jumps forward months at a time and also doesnt really use names just positions. and did it bother anyone else that he kept hiding from the one he loves because he thought she could do without him? in reality ive seen wives just lose all senses from being away from there husbands for just a week so idk what possessed him to keep away from her but hey i didnt make this anime lol. but im definitly giving this anime a 10/10