Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-31, 10:37   Link #1677
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingmajiao View Post
Hmm, I always thought Fujita-pro's skill was just winning the last round, thus the title "wrap-up queen, makuri no jouou" but I guess she also can wrap up winning the game from losing, like how she reversed her game with Saki and Nodoka from losing to winning..

Speaking of Mihirogi-pro.. I don't think it should be RBI king.. Being a vanguard, the key is leading off, like how lead-off hitter do in Baseball.. They get on base and let the cleanup bat them in.. So it should be the battling average king rather than RBI king.. But the Jap word does write RBI though.. I wonder why?

I like Mihirogi-pro as a commentator more than Kokaji-pro personally.. Her voice actress was absolutely AWESOME.. Can we have a Saki Pro-hen? LOL..

@night_sentinel are there other cards you can find??

edit: http://yaranakya.wordpress.com/2012/...-matsumi-kuro/

I didn't know Matsumi Kuro discard upside down.. WOW.. And I realised that Matsumi Yuu does the same thing in the anime as well..
Look at the nan at episode 12 of the anime.(Hate to bring this up to manga.) See her discarding that. (I think the manga did show before though... I did not read the past chapters.)
But then, whats the reason of discarding upside down? Reading more easily to me can't be the only reason right?

Spoiler for Q. What if you fight people with stealth ability? And one being Toki (Stealth ability ver.)?: