View Single Post
Old 2011-09-18, 00:48   Link #4111
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Hayate was refering to her lack of close-combat skills. She have humongous power but lacks finesse for smaller and easier to cast spells, thus being usefull only as a magic nuke. Hayate's core is fused with that of the original Reinforce which explains the abnormal amount of mana she posseses. Apparently her body is also more resilent because of that.

Yeah, that's exactly what i find pretty lame about her "developement". Hayate got nerfed to no end.
Naw... she might be nerfed but when Nanoha, Fate, and co give her time to set up her spells, she can just nuke whatever Nanoha just mowed down for extra reinsurance. Good for overkills. Muhahaha!

Anyways rereading this chapter was really amusing to see Nanoha's really happy because she found "fresh meat" and wanted to train them very badly. Even Vita is already used to that. For some reason I was a bit worried about the relationship between Fate & Nanoha with Hayate might have drifted apart over the years but I am glad to see that they are still really close (of course Nanoha and Fate had to act like that due to being on official business) which also reinsured me from Vivid that no matter how long time have passed, they are still really close.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote