View Single Post
Old 2010-09-23, 15:41   Link #5008
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
I figure its a rebound because all he said about Asuka how cute she is and wanted to go out with her. It just made me feel his just reaching out and hoping something comes his way. Either way I kinda agree with Asuke suggestion they shouldnt go to college togather I think it may lead to trouble if Haurto decide to go back with Eba.
Just because we know that this is most likely going to happen sometime into the future doesn't mean this would be a natural course of action for Haruto.

His reason to eventually ask Asuka to date him had nothing to do with Eba. It also had nothing to do with the fact that he reaally needed a girlfriend right away to take away his pain. No, it's rather an issue of "I don't want to lose her". He realizes that unless he stops putzing around, he's going to be without Asuka very soon, and THIS is drags him out of his inactivity.

Thing is that he'd be fine to just continue as-is. Undeclared dating on a low level. However, now when he's forced to choose between Asuka gone or Asuka as his GF, he chose the latter. THAT's the motivation. Not a rebound.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote