View Single Post
Old 2013-03-27, 17:07   Link #884
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
He's allowed to defend his argument on the movie just as you are. He feels his points have merit and is thus contending them in the debate, and while he's certainly getting worked up about it, it's no different than what you do whenever someone criticizes Fate. Nanya's arguments hold better than Sansker's because he's being consistent about his arguments and if someone does convince him that he's in the wrong, he acknowledges it, while Sansker constantly argues using falsehoods and opinions presented as objective fact, and changes the goalpost whenever he's proven wrong. I get the feeling that you're only seeing him as worse because Nanya feels some of the blame is because of Fate, something which your like of the character compels you to defend.
I don't post about why I liked the movie every day. In-fact, I don't even post about Fate until I see three or more pages full of "herpderp Fate steals all the screentime despite having equal screentime as Nanoha." He's adding nothing to the conversation, because it doesn't go anywhere with him. Someone pops in the thread and likes the movie, Nanya is there to be the buzzkill. And of course his opinions are consistent, they're basically copy/paste from his previous opinions. Yet why is this necessary? Nanya's mad whenever someone likes the movie, and feels the need to shitstorm on them.