View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 01:51   Link #62
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Any idea as to what the 3rd power in the title refers to? I was looking forward to seeing a new sharingan power but it looks more like it might refer to Oro himself.
its whatever is in the scroll. def not a sharingan tech and not susano'o. susano'o is old now. i'm more inclined to think its about the 3rd sage ability. it makes sense for sasuke to become a sage at this point and to be one we haven't seen before since we've seen the snake sennin mode now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
What are the 1st and 2nd power?
frog and snake sage mode if this 3rd power goes in that direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by octaviahawk View Post
That would be epic, and more believable than many of the "Who is Tobi?" theories.

*Crosses fingers and hopes, against all hope, that Tobi is Orochi*
i'll give you it would be epic, but def. LESS believable for orochimaru to have slaughtered the uchiha and unleashed the kyuubi and ran akatsuki when he couldn't even last 2 seconds against itachi... i love oro and all, but it would make no sense at all for him to be tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetail1989 View Post
For starters
1>orochimaru never Got sealed off completely...see back the manga or anime..when itachi seal him with his sword..one white snake drop to the ground and slitter away..meaning he escape but only left fragment of his power and went into hiding...I won't be surprise if sasuke went back to the same spot he had the showdown with itachi to find orochimaru hiding in all that rubble..
the snakes were killed by amaterasu. none of orochimaru escaped itachi. end of story

Quote:
2>I not sure who is tobi...but my money is he is from the FUTURE!!! He saw the first hand of the future and use his space time thingy to go way back to the past to try to change it leaving him in a weaken state...time travel jutsu is possible ...he is from the future trying to change the fate of the ninja world...tobi is a good guy playing the bad guy to tried to get the five nation to team up for a better future..I am pretty sure it's possible...it makes a lot of sense as well..tobi has been controlling the ninja world since the very beginning
that's it. tobi is naruto from the future! it's so obvious now

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Can somebody refresh my memory about that scroll? I know Juugo and what's his face were looking for Sasuke all this time... I think I remember they went back to Oro's old hideout... don't remember anything about any scroll though.
it was completely random so it makes sense that you didn't remember it. juugo and suigetsu randomly found it in orochimaru's old hideout, looked at it without the readers knowing what it said, then they randomly found sasuke at the perfect time and we still don't know what it is aside from being a 3rd power. my hunch is the 3rd sage mode but there aren't many hints if any at this point
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote