View Single Post
Old 2012-09-02, 16:46   Link #59
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Which is basically the same as saying that Stephen Hawking is a better boxing genius that Muhammad Ali if only he had the same body. You can't take or give away someone's ability to claim someone else is better, it's meaningless.
No, the example would be a heavyweight boxer vs lightweight boxer. Kakashi's fights usually end by him running out of chakra or the other guys jutsu being stronger because he has a bloodline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
More than that the example you use is in fact exactly the opposite of your own argument, Itachi won because he had one broken ability tailor-made for his opponent (as usual). Itachi didn't outsmart Kabuto, he outlooked him with a new Deus ex Sharingan. Take this ability away from him like you do with Nagato and Tobi and his last fight becomes completely one sided against him.
I didn't compare Kabuto and Itachi, i compared Itachi and Sasuke, how they reacted to Kabuto's attacks. Let's say a greater genius and a lesser one
But since you mention it, Itachi did outsmart Kabuto when Kabuto tried to eat Sasuke and also by letting him believe that he could sense where Kabuto is. It's because of Itachi's genius that they survived until the point where Itachi could activate Izanami.

Well apparently my definition of genius is more based on how someone can perform in a ninja battle relative to his abilities while yours is more about how strong someone managed to become. Also i do not count physical abilities like having a rinnegan eye as being a genius. I mean a child Nagato killing a chuunin with his rinnegan doesn't mean he was a genius.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote