View Single Post
Old 2012-09-27, 17:27   Link #43
Lenneth4

Send a message via MSN to Lenneth4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
The staff here had been all been a team before on Aoi Bungaku and Mōryō no Hako, both works I had greatly enjoyed, even if the episodes they worked on in Blue Literature weren't my favorite, I thought they were among the better ones from the show. Expectations now are slightly higher than before.

Salvaged would be a better term I'd think. The exodus from the studio over the past 2 years had given a rise to the numbers of talented freelancers that need a place to stay with the House burning to the ground ...

I doubt anyone loves it (I certainly don't) but when it had been written all over the wall for so long, eventually we will have to dictate it to paper ...

And yes, they still have talent left, but ignoring the signs isn't going to make it all better. I love Hunter X Hunter, I love Chihayafuru, I love Hosoda, and I like a lot of the work the studio had got out over the years. I don't want them to go away, but I can tell they aren't doing so well at the moment financially. They hadn't been for a long time now, and it hadn't gotten better.

They had died for a couple of years now, we can only mourn for so long. And I prefer to remember the good times we had together.
I loved Mouryou no hako so much
so much underrated series
Lenneth4 is offline   Reply With Quote