Old 2013-02-17, 13:00   Link #108
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Sasuke isn't pointing guns at anyone.
duh... the MS is a much more powerful weapon than any gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
There was only one Wood Dragon, the other was a Wood Person.
yea, the second was clearly humanoid, but the translation i read called them both wood dragons... suffice it to say they are both wood monsters i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
@itachi-san314 per the discussion about senju countering the sharingan...i think its likely that there is a gimmick...BUT i tend to keep in mind that the senju are the other half of the sage lineage...yin balancing yang and all that stuff i dont understand. per tobi v konan story time...uchiha powers create form from nothingness (conjure susanno and powerful genjutsu). senju powers give life to form (wood dragons and wood people)...if the senju are excellent chakra manipulators it makes sense to me that they can just "shinra tensei" the sharingan effects on the brain. idk really lol...when i think of senju v uchiha, i see mirror a vs a brick...

i guess we'll see what the author has in store
yea, i am eager to see kishi's explanation of the senju. if they all could give life to form then i wouldn't have a problem with it, but as far as i can see, it's only hashirama who can do this with mokuton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
The first rasengan was thought up by Minato.

Unless you count the Beast Bomb. Or unless they retconned it.
naruto was able to learn the bijou bomb quickly because rasengan is basically the same thing. minato did create the first official rasengan, but the beast bomb is essentially the same technique and was around first.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote