View Single Post
Old 2006-04-04, 08:14   Link #206
tritoch

I predict that a new girl will be introduced to us which will pair up with Takemoto.

Morita in the series is like your bestfriend, trustworthy (Count how many times he was there for everyone.) I think what makes Morita so good is that he's too passive throughout the series. Remember when he was asked by Shuu and Mayama about what he felt and he quickly raced out. (episode 23 eventhough he really never understood Hagu's feelings at that time and thought that only Takemoto can make her feel better). I think it is this rare occasion that he totally miscalculates the situation. As for Hagu's confused state, she aready had it before Takemoto left so most probably its because of her indecisivenss to be independent. Remember Morita had a conversation with Shuu about it then Shuu then realizes "Your prince isn't the type that would tell me 'Isn't it your duty to look after her.'" That was Takemoto's calling. Only Takemoto can make Hagu happy but does it really have to be romantic? Also Hagu's reply to Takemoto's confession really doesn't show anything near 'love'.

From what I read Morita x Hagu.. An answer to episode 23. If I look at it, Takemoto x Hagu reminds me of Shuu-Hagu; But this time its Hagu that's fostering Takemoto (evidence found last third episodes during his adolescence tower.) Sound familiar? It parallels the shuu/harada/rika triangle very well (yet another pair is ayu/nomiya/mayama is also paralleled well)

As for Mayama/Rika -- Mayama took the route Shuu didn't with Rika. As far as I can see Mayama/Rika will turn out fine not because Mayama is stubborn but because Rika will open up (Mayama's growth is near i think provided that Ayu grows first).

Ayu/Nomiya pair fits perfectly that it makes sense not just plot wise but real life wise. (hence no resolution for Ayu at the end of the series since she still borderline between Nomiya/Mayama and hopefully ultimately chooses Nomiya, heck Nomiya is far better than Mayama right now.)

Whew lengthy post and hopefully most of you would read it and not make it total garbage. I provided events from the episodes to support my case. thanks

Last edited by tritoch; 2006-04-04 at 08:29.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote