View Single Post
Old 2007-11-28, 17:09   Link #53
tkdtiger

Star Trek Legacy for the PC (It was a solid game on the 360). It had horrible Keyboard controls. I don't know why, but for some reason it took me forever to realize that I should try and use my PC controller and sure enough most of the control issues I had disappeared. Still though the game also lacked other features that I was looking forward to. So far the Star Trek Armada series and the Starfleet Command series are my favorire (I also liked those old DOS adventure games) Hopefully Star Trek Online will be a great game.

Blitz the League-This game was hard (more like cheap), but I like a good hard game, but I was expecting faster game play and harder hits...This was just a Bad-Hard-Game

Dragob Ball Z-Sagas. It was too short and not enough content, but it was still better than anything related to the non-canon material of Dragon Ball GT

Justice League-This was a fun game, but could have used more content. Of course they were being careful since they weren't actually sure how well this game would do, but being too careful hurts this game. But still I hope the make a second : )

Mario Party...I think it's 10...My sister loves it...I cordially dislike it...mainly it's a bit too kiddy for me...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote