View Single Post
Old 2008-08-29, 22:55   Link #554
Angrist

Hey hey! saying hi to all, probably this isnt the right place to do so but...meh. Anyway, I was looking for some info on google and suddenly stumbled upon this place, and I liked it so much that I decided to stay

Well, here is my share just to become officially part of the community ( sorry for the horrendous quality of some ):

My Lancelot Royal Coating Version:

Spoiler:

My Guren Nishiki Type 02 Version:
Spoiler:

My Vincent Gildford Version:
Spoiler:

My Limited Edition Collector Artbox with all the goodies:
Spoiler:

Mechs in their place:
Spoiler:

Boxes put together:
Spoiler:

And thats all I have

Anyway...now come some questions:

1. About the collector artbox, I would like to know if any company is going to release the rest of the dvd's in a similar format, and if so, where can I buy it or pre-order?, for I would really like to have all the DVD's for the first series in their own colletor artboxes.

2. Is there a mechanical model kit, like those in my pics, for Cornelia's gloucester, I recall ( not really sure about this) seeing it a while ago, but now I cant find it anywhere . So if there is a place that sells it, would you guys give me a hint?

3. Again about the mechanical models...is bandai realeasing models for the Shinkirou, the Mordred, the Tristan or any other mechas from the series, because besides those above, I couldnt find more of this models, and I rellay love them. If they are, when are they? and where can i pre-order?

Lol, sorry for the huge firs post, I hope you like the pics and that you can help me with the questions.
Angrist is offline   Reply With Quote