View Single Post
Old 2008-09-10, 21:55   Link #48
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Just the fact that Yama-jii during his Shikai release was willing to kill or did not care if it killed Princess Lurichiyo and Enryuu and Kenryuu(the only reason it did not is because they Shunpo'd away) tells me he is a jackass and it truly is a shame that this show is not an anime original so we could see Amagai kick Yamas ass...Yama is my fav captain but Amagai is something special...a shame really. I think I will take some time out and do a fanfiction piece just for Amagai Shuusuke...much love to my homie

and of course next ep we will find out that Amagai's father was really a traitor...I mean why else would Yama kill him? Of course Amagai would not know that since his fathers last words to his child would not be..hey I'm a traitor...and frankly as much as I am pissed at Yama and like Amagai...I realize that Yama is not a wholesale murderer, and I can't see him killing a Shinigami for no reason...however if this is not addressed and Amagai dies without an explanation...I may stop watching Bleach altogether, because I enjoyed his character that much. One thing though I did not like the way he threatened Lurichiyo...it seemed out of place for his character...but it was just the writers getting people to have negative emotions about him so when they kill him off it won't be so bad lol.

Last edited by Mitsuomi1971; 2008-09-10 at 22:18.