View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 18:49   Link #274
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
One thing I'll definitely admit here is that my fanfic is pretty cheesy.

I love making references to other anime shows/characters that I'm fond of. And some characters I felt would fill useful roles in the story, so I sort of insert them into the story to the point it's a borderline crossover.

As much as I love yuri, I didn't want this to be pure romance. I also wanted it to have a fair deal of action. I felt that the Madoka/Sayaka romance needed some added action to "spice it up", hence the inclusion of a new villain and Sayaka's dad being very liberally based on Kotetsu from Tiger and Bunny.

I'm curious, TreacherousFox, did you like the core Madoka/Sayaka romance itself?

There's a couple weaknesses to it looking back on it now, after thinking more deeply on how Madoka/Sayaka would most believably play out, but I'm still about 80 to 90% happy with that romance.

And yeah, one of these days I'm going to comb this thread and fix all the broken links in it.

Just so you know, Mami Romance isn't complete yet. The only other route completed is Mami Lives Homura Romance.