Simon
気持ち悪い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba-chan
Simoun-Fans Fansubs announces the release of episode 6
DLing now - thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fignae
The Simoun page in Megami (on the current front page of this site) is very pretty indeed. (Caution: borderline.)
Which issue of Megami is that from? I picked up the July issue in Tokyo (yes, the one with the Aeru pin-up - hey, stop looking at me like that!), and it doesn't have that pic as far as I can see. Admittedly you could posit a link between Megami and blindness, but still...

What it does have is another "Sybilla Fan-club" installment, which I've duly scanned for anyone who can read Japanese: p66 (495KB) - p67 (462KB). Looks like p67 has some info on the various Chor / Call and the ships they're assigned to.

It also appears to promise a 16-page Simoun special in the August issue. It seems to me Megami have recently shown a bigger interest in Simoun - as well as the magazine spreads and the upcoming book, they started appearing in the anime end credits alongside Ichijinsha from about ep10. Also, the official site for the game links to them (speaking of the game, what's an SLG?). Publicity is nice, but given Megami's focus on eye-candy is this really a Good Thing for a series like Simoun?