View Single Post
Old 2006-12-13, 16:59   Link #171
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
Quote:
One thing i do however see coming, is Zoro vs Shanks... Shanks is quite possibly the second best swordsman in the world after Mihawk. Only after Zoro beats a man like Shanks will he be ready to take on Mihawk for the final battle to obtain his dream... What's intresting is that battle could bring in some serioues conflict for Luff and Zoro aswell... By all means, Luffy would not want Shanks and Zoro fighting, and Zoro does reconize luffy as his captain... however, as we may recall, when Zoro first joined Luffy, he directly warned Luffy that if Luffy should ever get in the way of his dream, he would kill him (or something like that). You can just sence the drama
well.. i don't like the idea that of shanks and luffy fight, but i don't like the idea of zoro and shanks fight either.. in order for luffy to become the pirate king he need to take down all the 4 great pirates (or some of his crew can take them down) or he could get them to recognize him as the pirate king.

i think shanks will fight luffy to test him or see how mush he graw and to test his crew but i doubt it would be a fight to death. but even after that shanks and luffy will have their party as usual ...

now here is the though or what i like about ur theory, what if shanks and zoro meet after the party while the others are sleeping and shanks tough zoro or even fought aginst him in order to let he see what to except when fighting mihawk... maybe if shanks was really a swordsman and a well known as well .. zoro should know about him ... maybe he was the greatest swordsman in the world until 10 years ago when he lost his arm and had to start over again Mihawk gained the title at that time .. and it was the same time zoro start training to become the world strongest man in the world ...

my theory explain:
1- the legendary fight between Mihawk and Shanks ..
2- why Mihawk used to fight 10 years ago and stopped doing that later.

but my theory has error ...
1- Mihawk's pride he would never except the title if he didn't earn it.
2- i think zoro mentioned shanks in front of zoro many time ... if shanks was that great shouldn't zoro heard about him ?
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote