View Single Post
Old 2013-05-07, 06:04   Link #2
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Very nice season for me

Will watch:

1. Tamayura ~Futatose~ - If you want your SoL, then it probably doesn't get any better than this, just like the first season.

2. Rozen Maiden - So... uh... Honestly I have no idea if it's a continuation of the abrupt ending of season 2 or a redo of the entire animated series, but yeah, I'm watching it.

3. Dangan Ropa - Battle Royal-like premise and the director of Persona 4 and Jinrui Wa Shishita. Good enough for me.

4. Gatchaman Crowds - It's... uh... fucking Gatchaman. One of the shows that got me into anime as a wee child. Worth a very good look.

5. Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - Really interesting premise and a nice cast. A must try for me.

6. The World God Only Knows S3 - Because I love the manga to death, and so far the animated seasons have been excellent adaptations.

7. It's Not My Fault I'm Not Popular!! - At this point we're still waiting for the reveal of the VA for the main character, because it may very well make or break this darkly comedic manga adaptation.

8. Free!! - Kyoto Animation trying something slightly different, if only to annoy the haters. Good enough for me.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2013-05-07 at 23:32.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote