View Single Post
Old 2007-09-28, 23:01   Link #88
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

First thing came into mind was Harry Potter. No I'm not kidding. Considering the liberties most western adaptations goes through to become an anime, I think it can actually benifit from it. Book six onwards was just a trainwreck full of plot holes that I think any change is a welcome change IMO. Heavy bias speaking from now on, but I think them taking liberties at the final pairings would be heavily welcome as well. ^_^

On a more serious note, Ever 17 really deserves an anime. Or some of the english eroge I have played, like Kana, Crescendo, and Figure of Happiness.

In video games, I'd like to see adaptations of Xenogears. I think anything less than 2 cours would make it a train wreck, but it getting 4 cours would be best. Other games include Tactics Ogre, in which the political aspect and the moral dillemas faced would make it a great story. And of course, any of the Persona games would make a good anime, considering the depth of the plot, the uniquness of the characters, the darkness of the atmosphere, and most especially its heavy occult themes would make it stand out from most other shows.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote