View Single Post
Old 2011-02-10, 16:31   Link #7058
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Downed the first boss of Bastion of Twilight on our first today with my guild was a bit intense healing it, the mana changes for holy paladin are rather noticeable . We tried the second boss a few times but decided to stop and try again monday, we also cleared Iron Council and Magmaw again at least, so we're making so some progress, a bit slow .
I can agree that Halfus Wymrbreaker is a bit of a hassle in Bastion of Twilight I ran out of breath a few times explaining the mechanics and alternative ways to deal with it to my former guildies when we first downed him weeks ago. Especially with two druid tanks (although I don't think that is a possible problem) it was funny how we got the old-school classic 1% wipe once and vent was hilarious afterwards but we finally got him down after coordinating a few more things to our plot. We tried Valiona and Theralion but we were a little too melee dependent for me to think of anything. So we set that off.

But glad to hear you downed him on your first today, what was the combination of dragons that were up? Also good luck on downing Maloriak, Atramades, or Chimeron in Blackwing Descent, they are all pretty tough (well if you can deal with Maloriak's experiments in an orderly fashion, then you are fine) Atramades was sorta easy himself just dealing with the Sound Meter and using the gongs wisely. Chimeron is the real hassle for healers, so I would recommend him after you defeat Maloriak and Atramades first.