View Single Post
Old 2011-09-23, 09:36   Link #219
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
A lot of the Force hate is either based on pure opinion, I've found. Not much an author can do about that.
I guess.

Quote:
Besides, its the western fandom that does that hating, Force is doing quite well in Japan.
More like it's doing average, ViVid is still more popular.

Quote:
I'm still wondering where is "overstretching" comes from, I've seen the accusation been thrown around before but I haven't really seen it. It's really little different from any other manga I've read.
Wonder what mangas those could be xDU.

Quote:
So you'd delay the advancing of the plot to flesh out the characters. Already you're stumbling around StrikerS' pitfalls here. Signum's defeat is purely your opinion, so I'll leave that alone.
And i thank you for that xD. I'm not saying i will be able to do it better than StrikerS but at least i have some ideas, Tohma's basic character was poorly fleshed out before being deeply involved into all this eclipse infection mess and because of that we had a character we barely known as a living McGuffin for over a year. Tohma and his friends were never fully stablished as solid character which causes trouble when the story tried to show the change on lives we barely know and care for.

Quote:
Saying "I'll spend no more than X chapters on Y" is easy... but what would you cut? What would you change?
Pobably tons and tons of space wasted on overly-strechet motions and bad battle-pacing, i just need to take MOVIE 1st manga or ViVid as good examples, that's why i'm confused, Force is fairly different from other Tsuzuki works that worked just fine, why he's altering his own formula?

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~