View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 10:40   Link #294
Arya

Wow, now I'm quite excited to see the next episode. Talking about the current one, well, it was less enjoyable than usual. The fast forward on the struggle in killing the boss was a bit a let down. Really interesting the big revelation about Heathcliff that sadly on the other hand killed every tension I had. That's basically because, well, everything that came after that became quite obvious. I mean, as an only anime viewer I had few basic rules about SAO that were made subtly clear in the show: Kirito is immortal, Asuna is immortal and their love is immortal, at least inside SAO. So everything, except the very end, felt a bit underwhelming. Just because I knew they would have made them die to just say few second later: ops they are not So basically I was already thinking on what they intended to do after the "resurrection", so the fact that apparently they will return IRL was the most interesting part of the episode.
Anyways I have to re-watch it.

On a side note I would have expected Kirito being fatter and not thinner. It's looked like they didn't give him meals properly more than being in a sort of a coma. Letting aside the fact that he actually walked away, but that's the power of love so I was completely fine with that.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote