View Single Post
Old 2010-12-08, 19:16   Link #30
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Well, there's nothing that can be done about that, unfortunately. Best thing is make sig makers aware of the situation and the rules (especially newbies doing requests), like how Kaze and Dist are doing in the thread. And I would think that if the majority of sig makers here are shown to be against hit&runs, other sig makers (who are more loose to the idea) will probably follow suit.
The best that I feel we can do at the moment is simply make our fellow signature artists aware of the rules, discourage taking requests from people who have signed on this month, and hope they will choose to simply spread the word of the forum rules themselves towards the next requester.

Quote:
The guild does seem like the only possible semi-solution. Most people who are doing requests now will probably join it.
I'm not so sure a guild is a real solution. More or less, I'm finding this thread in and of itself to be a meeting place for the "guild." We've already got the major speakers against leechers here already. This thread somewhat fulfilling this purpose now...