View Single Post
Old 2011-11-29, 06:34   Link #1506
Aleister

So, Koimonogatari is actually the Final Boss fight volume + aftermath (since Hana is much later)?
Oh man, i don't care if Nadeko is a goddess, she's screwed. At the most, I predict a redemption scene for her

BTW, Wikipedia states

"After the events in Tsukihi Phoenix, she overcame all of her trauma, and finally became a completely common cheerful girl. She starts referring to Araragi with a cute nickname, chuckling at small things and sending e-mails full of Emojis, although her sharp tongue is still there, but toned down." - About Hitagi

Common cheerful girl? Was her character ruined? I wouldn't mind seeing her smile a little bit more, but I like her somewhat cold personality. If she goes within a mile of semi-genki, I'll shoot myself right now.

I mean, judging from her reactions in Otori, about her having to kill Araragi's murderer and not killing anyone until graduation so that their work wouldn't be in vain, I guess most of her "trauma" persona is still there, but I'm interested in knowing if this change is natural or just character-breaking.

Also, if I remember correctly, Kanbaru said that she used to be a normal girl. Did she went back to that?

Last edited by Aleister; 2011-11-29 at 07:20.
Aleister is offline   Reply With Quote