View Single Post
Old 2012-01-08, 09:52   Link #17163
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Rito probably needs it more. His parents may have good jobs, but he and Mikan live alone and he has to constantly repair his house after Lala wrecks it Do they get additional benefits from this?
Don't forget Rito has his salary from Army service, and huge bonus in his usual work fighting alien. Also, all the damage caused by Lala or other Devilukean is compensated by Gid and Tabane.

Quote:
Side note - Charlottes a female so she doesn't really count as an uke Besides, the girls being tsundere are apparently justified due to the way society treats men in general
Yes, I knew but the atmosphere man. It wasn't called Infinite yaoi for nothing.

Quote:
Side note 2 - That doesn't work since she's not shy about herself he does the one thing that he knows gets to her: He ruins every opportunity she has to get a rumor Blocks her shot when she's about to take a compromising pic, ruins her newspaper editing etc etc. This gets to the pint where they get more and more personal with each other This gets to the point where they absolutely exclude foe yay.
Now that's going to be epic.

Quote:
Side note 3 - Is there a double standard here? Kodaka from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai was in the same circumstances (sans bruises) yet he gets labelled delinquent immediately after this.
Yes, double standard.

Unless the girl is, again, frowning angrily. Kodaka isn't exactly crying or even frightened at the time, if my memory is clear.