View Single Post
Old 2013-04-29, 13:07   Link #747
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Hogwash.

The most that people ever seriously considered in the ORIGINAL was that the TV ending and the EoE ending are different. That being that Shinji accepted instrumentality in the TV ending. Though I don't think this theory is all that credible myself.
Hey, what do you want? I can(not) understand what's going on, so I have to borrow my ideals from whatever I find that resonates the most in me, and keep that stance until I find something more comfortable to my mind ...
How about you? Still going tsundere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
There is definitely tons of speculation of Rebuild being some sort of loop/sequel, but if it is I'd find that really stupid. Anno would practically be copying the Eva-Retake doujin, which is meh. That would be really stupid.
The title of the final movie in itself is pretty expressive about it, well it might be something else similar or just something really different. But whether that's really it or not, whether you find it stupid or not ... what would that change? Some heads will still hurt and Anno will keep laughing at people's face while making money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Also, the 3rd impact wasn't a failure it successfully happened, all what Kaworu did was preventing it from spreading.
Screw me ... I meant the 4th impact ... argh, I do admit all those impacts are kind of annoying, though.