View Single Post
Old 2006-09-19, 19:23   Link #6
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Wow... I'm shocked.

For once, they got everything right. Sure, a pile of details are missing, but this epsiode actually managed to make itself look like a proper adaptation of the game story.

For many people, this episode should be the most revealing yet, and full of impacts.

They did skip 3 big events from the story, one of which would've helped clear up the whole thing better, the other is a foreshadowing of the next scenario, and the last one is past talk. But none of them are really necessary.
Spoiler for :

Best scene in the episode? Obviously:
Spoiler:

I gotta say though, Keiichi's "gutsy" talk was really approaching the cheesy level in this episode. It all sounded fine in text form, but when spoken out loud so emotionally like that (good job, Hoshi-), it's just comical. Combined with Yukari-chan suddenly going into "dark" mode just like that, もうわけわからん

Oh, and good job restoring Akane-san's youth, Deen.

And finally, it looks like they had to give up Rena's last visit @ Keiichi's house (no time left for that in the end)... Too bad, I almost felt like crying when they did this.

But still, they managed to set themselves up nicely for the finale. The final episode next week should be a thrill to watch. (・ω・)