Thread: Licensed Zettai Karen Children
View Single Post
Old 2008-05-16, 23:21   Link #152
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Electronic Counter Measure

Know your modern warfare.
i didnt know hmm... is that meant to be the same as how everyone know emp= electric magnetic pulse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but at the part when the robot children were talking, some of those robot children looked like characters from Hayate the Combat Butler. I think I saw ones that looked like Sakuya, Wataru, and with a bit of stretching, Hinagiku. The people who made Hayate also makes this show.
lol didnt pay attention to that, but now that u mention, there is some resemblence...

btw, is kashiwagi-san an esper as well? they always show shots of her necklace...

... which i keep thinking looks like a limiter (maybe it is?), or are they just fanservive boob/cleavage shots? but then again, she does deserve the fanservice shots in this show, since im not really a loli fan (read above my avatar).
EDIT: @manga readers, answering the above question may be a potential spoiler, so remember to use spoiler tags

禁則事項です

Last edited by Mecha_Trueno; 2008-05-17 at 16:02.
Mecha_Trueno is offline   Reply With Quote