View Single Post
Old 2009-10-26, 14:49   Link #10
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Oda added another surprising twist. Who could have guesses there was a traitor among the new world captains that came to help Whitebeard? Whitebeard's life span just get shortened. But, this will add more suspicions for WG's actions. I think the possibility of someone among the Marines capable of altering the mind of someone is greater than 0. So, a forced traitor, he would become. I don't think the aim was taking Whitebeard by surprise, rather to create problems among Whitebeard's supporters. If that is the case, it was a really dirty tactic. But, understandable. And, it may show to the world how not strong WG really is compared to one of the Yonkou.

The revolutionaries entering the scene. That is another great development, expected, but, I am sure, they have different plans. And if they are continuing the broadcast, the next few chapters we will see some hatred growing towards WG. Sengoku's face at that moment should show some emotions.

And, about the Pacifistas attacking or maybe targeting Shichibukai. I wonder if that will become a costly mistake for the WG.