Thread: Licensed Shiki
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-18, 18:25   Link #1162
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirist View Post
I was so thrilled to finally watch this episode. I miss the original OP, definitely, but I guess this one wasn't bad. I enjoyed the conversation between Natsuno and Tooru immensly, though I don't really buy the explanation--I'm sure there is a way for them to evolve into causing less harm. I wonder if Tatsumi is able to sense where they are, and that is why Tooru says they can't escape? I suppose their utter isolation also plays a part--they can't stow away in a box on a train if there is none around. Poor Megumi is more trapped than she ever was in life; and has her feelings manipulated constantly by Tatsumi. Her ending scene was just perfect--she was just out for a drink...

I really wish the tanaka kid had less screentime and especially lines--he needs to die, immediately--his immature, unrealistic, meaningless, empty words of "resolve" are obnoxious to hear. I guess his father will be the one to kill him...
I'm quite sure that Tatsumi is not able to tell where everyone else is, its probably the fact that he knows the people who are bitten to well that he can predict what their actions are going to be. But the tanaka kid is fine... We need to get rid of Tatsumi o.o