Thread: Licensed Katanagatari
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-22, 18:08   Link #856
Raa
Sceptic

WanderingKnight is doing it wrong. If you dislike the main character that much, you drop the show unless you are masochist.
"Jungle boy" isn't that simple and that much of a jungle boy too if you pay attention to what he does and says.

Also it is the best show for me, the least boring and the most funny (even funnier than pure comedies like Hanamaru kindergarten and a show of bakas aka class F). Actually the arguably second best show this season - Durararararararararararara bores me to tears literally. So, Katanagatari doesn't even have a real contender =)

I do agree that all ninjas are unnecessary eccentric so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
But as a human being, that means he is broken. As we watch Togame mature, so might we hope that Shichika expands his understanding of things -- a "coming of age" story thread for each of them interwoven. I'd say that's a primary reason his sister wanted him out and about in the world.
He's not broken.... that's other way around, Togame is broken one and I think Shichika will heal her.
Shichika is a bit ignorant and naive but that's good, he wouldn't ended with Togame otherwise. It's obvious.
Raa is offline   Reply With Quote