View Single Post
Old 2011-12-29, 03:04   Link #6350
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Ikwym Nochgo ... that's kind of what I mean when I mentioned that something has to give in Keima's current modus operandi - b/c at the moment it does not seem very plausible that he could "conquer" Ayumi.

Otoh ... I must admit that imo Ayumi has of late been a very difficult person. It seems obvious to me that she is in love with Keima, and has been for a very long time, but that she has been making things very complicated on her own side as well. I think there would not be a lack of "love power" from Ayumi/Mercury if Keima should bring her into the group of Jupiter sisters again.

One possibility of resolving the current situation within "re-winning" Ayumi over or Keima changing personality wise might be just presenting the whole Jupiter sister thing to her point blank - either in a one on one situation or with all the other sisters present, forcing Mercury to emerge.

If that happened perhaps Ayumi could better see what Keima has been trying to do and get perspective on what happened with Chihiro and (quite frankly) her own contributed culpability to that debacle.