View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 17:39   Link #669
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I wish they gave the Guardian class the ability to channel buffs like a bard. That would certainly be fun to play.

Alright I got it right : apparently for Thief S/G you need to have a pure precision gear. I manage to get 45% Crit rate right now, and only every 6 or 7 hits I get a normal one, Pistol Whip consistently hits between 400-700, occassionally a rare 900 on mobs with +1 level above me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Of course, I killed the cubs. Because, you know, bears, XP, loot, but the point is that I did feel like a monster for that one second. No dialog, no people screaming at me what a monster I was, just... two bear cubs in a cave you have to kill two bears to get in.
One thing to note is that the cubs are the same level as their parents, so despite their small size, they still pose a similar level of threat.

Kill them all.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote